Atelier Interactive is a dual purpose acrylic that can be used for traditional painting techniques, as well as extended wet in wet blending.
Unlike traditional acrylics, all 75 of these “interactive” colors do not suddenly form a skin. Interactive changes the painting process, giving you plenty of time to blend and rework and giving you more creative freedom. The patent-pending formulation allows even touch-dry paint to be reworked or ragged-off to blend or reveal layers. Archival quality and lightfast, the intense colors dry to a satin-like finish without a plastic look or feel and minimal color shift.
The Unique Benefits of Interactive:-
- Allows reblending and reworking all day. In dry conditions you will need to replace water being lost through evaporation by spraying with water from time to time.
- 75 colours are intense without a plastic look or feel.
- Paint has a smooth, buttery consistency that dries satin.
- Loses moisture gradually allowing an artist to control the drying process.
- Wet-in-Wet painting can be altered, considered or developed in the artists’ own time rather than being dictated by fast-drying paint.
- Wet-over-Dry painting can be easily integrated.
- Unresolved areas of a painting can be reworked and not just overpainted.
- Excellent for silkscreen, lino block and monotype printing processes.
- Minimal colour shift as paint dries.
- Available in 80ml, 250ml and selected 1 litre Jars.